Roles and Responsibilities
Children are chosen to have responsible jobs. If you see pupils wearing a different coloured jumper then they have an important role in school.
- Greenhill Prefects wear black jumpers - they help the Principal and the senior leadership team.
- The Pupil Leadership team wear teal green jumpers - they lead positive changes for the school.
- Friendship Monitors wear red jumpers - they include lonely pupils in games during play times and dinner times.
- Eco Councillors wear light green jumpers - they help us recycle and look after our environment.
- Library Monitors wear dark green jumpers - they encourage reading.
- Rahman's Ravens wear purple jumpers - they lead warm up sessions for Freddie Fit lessons and support the sports coaches with their lunchtime games. They also lead sports activities at break times.
- Each class has a GOLDEN CHILD. This is awarded every week to a child who demonstrates they follow the GHLLWK rules all the time.
Do you need this content in another language?